The Unbearable Banishment: Watson, come here. I need you…Watson?

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Watson, come here. I need you…Watson?

I’m still waiting for the cell phone blocker I bought from an electronics company in Hong Kong to arrive. I’m taking back my commute, damnit. I’ve had it with yappy cell phone abusers on the train. Once I have my blocker concealed in my travel bag, all it will take is a flip of a switch and a powerful radio signal will disrupt all cell phone service within a 10m radius, thus creating a sphere of blissful peace and quiet. Muuuhahaha!!!

I feel like a Bond villain

* * *

I just read a blog entry from a soldier in Iraq who has just seen combat. Can someone please kick me in the nuts for complaining about my “problems?” I deserve no less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home