The Unbearable Banishment: <i>At Last, My Right Arm Is Complete Again!</i>

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

At Last, My Right Arm Is Complete Again!

My replacement cell phone jammer finally arrived from Hong Kong. Once again, I control the cell phone frequencies on my commuter train. Mrs. Wife said that my mother- and father-in-law think there’s “something wrong” with me and to not mention it around them again. But don’t all of the best gadgets have a whisper of corruption in some small way? Remember, Goldfinger was just 0:07 seconds away from contaminating all of the gold in Ft. Knox by detonating a thermonuclear device. They said there was “something wrong” with him, too. And what was his sin? He supported an unpopular gadget. Just like my cell phone jammer.

No cell phone for you, you yappy Barbie Doll.

* * *

The title of this post is a line from a movie/play. Can you name it?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it from Sweeney Todd?

August 5, 2008 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger The Unbearable Banishment said...

Yes it is! Brilliant! I'll send you $1.

August 5, 2008 at 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[drooling uncontrollably] Yessss... my precioussssss.... we wants it. we wants it forever....

must. get. jammer.

August 5, 2008 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger The Unbearable Banishment said...

...and then I get my hands on it and I fall backwards into the fiery abyss! Aaahhhggghh!

August 6, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home