The Unbearable Banishment: <i>I Wonder What’ll Happen If I Sneak Up Behind This Bear and Kick Him In The Nuts?</i>

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Wonder What’ll Happen If I Sneak Up Behind This Bear and Kick Him In The Nuts?

Are you following the mess out in Georgia? Russia might annex part of the country and the whole thing is Georgia’s fault. They provoked Russia by trying to seize control of secessionist South Ossetia, which has a Russian majority. I think everyone agrees that Russia’s response has been a little over the top, but my father-in-law summed the whole thing up very succinctly:

What’d they expect?

* * *

Overheard on the 10:42 p.m. train from a loud, boisterous female cell phone-user. (My jammer was dead. Curses!) All dialog is guaranteed verbatim:

By the South Amboy station? Them mutherfuckers got the best chicken salad in the worl (sic). I lie not. I’m constipated. I can’t take a shit. Gimmie my damn soda (to her young daughter). What’s the name of that place again? The Honeymoon Motel? I’ll punch you right in you gotdamn head. Hey! How you? You alright? Be safe, you mutherfucker!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And so it goes once again...

STUPID PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BREED!

If they do they should be sent to Georgia to be SHOT!

August 13, 2008 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger The Unbearable Banishment said...

But, then, I wouldn’t have two beautiful daughters…

August 13, 2008 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Please Don't Eat With Your Mouth Open said...

She sounds absolutely delightfully awful, but no doubt made for an entertaining journey.

August 13, 2008 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger The Unbearable Banishment said...

I found it mildly amusing for the first :30. It got quite old and sad after that.

August 13, 2008 at 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a jammer? cool!

August 13, 2008 at 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah... that stuff in Georgia... i canceled a trip to Atlanta because i heard there was fighting.

Did i mention that i don't have time to watch the news, read the paper or surf the internet for news these days?

August 14, 2008 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger kyknoord said...

I dunno, how great could the chicken salad be if it makes you constipated?

August 14, 2008 at 3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home